Poketherapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Type Gym {Last And Final}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Dark Gym Leader
Charlotte

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Dark Type Gym {Last And Final} Empty
PostSubject: Dark Type Gym {Last And Final}   Dark Type Gym {Last And Final} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 am

**NOTE; I copied some parts from Megan WITH Permission

The Introduction:

There standing before you, a large building covered with moss, it stood next to a beach. The waves of the ocean were a soothing sound to calm your muscles, this was the last gym you had to get through before you made it to the Elite 4. You step through the door only to find the same man awaiting you saw in the previous gyms. He smiles and nodds his head, pointing to a direction down the hallway, the paint was splashed with purple and black swirls, there was no sign of sunlight, as you keep walking, a door suddenly appeared before you. You slowly open the door, the glass handle was ice cold, stinging you as you turn it.

Across the room, you see another girl that looked about 23. She wore nothing but a black t-shirt, a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, her hair was a mess, she wore hightop converse and a black columbia jacket, she appeared as a vampire.

"Welcome." She says, she smiled, "Isn't it dangerous to be in a room alone with the one that will stop you from becoming the best?" She taunted.

Dark Type Gym {Last And Final} HoundoomandMightyena

RULES:

1. NO Ubers
2. No Hacks/Cheats/Etc.
3. No Shutting Off Game Console/ Running Away
4. Don't Skip My Gym
5. PLEASE READ ALL THE POKEMON LEAGUE RULES BEFORE BATTLING ME
6. Max Level Your Pokemon CAN HAVE Is 55. NO HIGHER
Back to top Go down

Dark Type Gym {Last And Final}
Page 1 of 1