Poketherapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Empty
PostSubject: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Meg's Intro

A man stands at the door, he was in between two statues, the statues you've previously seen at the other gyms you've been to. He turns to look at you.
"Ah, good day to you, I believe your here to battle our Gym Leader, Miss Megan."
You nodd as you stare at his bald spot on the top of his head as if you were listening.
"Megan is waiting for another Challenger, right this way."
He leads you up many flights of stairs and stops at a dead end, "Behind this curtain, is Megan's chamber."
He points to the curtain that you never noticed until he said something about it.
"Good luck." He said, he turns away and leaves you there, still wondering about his bald head.
Okay, well anyway, you continue on as you push your way through just to see a girl that looked like she was 18-ish.
She was wearing a Red T-Shirt, Jeans, an Aeropostale Sweatshirt, and Converse.
She was boucing a pokeball in her hand.
She obviously was expecting to see you here.
The walls were covered with portraits of ninetails, charizards, rapidashes, typhlosions, arcanines, and more.
There were flames wrapping around the whole room, making it hot.
You felt as if you were on fire. But that was impossible, if you were on fire, the whole room would be.
You approach the leader, Megan, the man called her.
You approached Megan.
She laughed and bowed down.

"Hello, I'm Megan, the Fire Type Gym Leader.
Yes, this is the Fire Type Gym. Welcome.
To earn your Blaze Badge you must go through me first. I will not make it easy. Please refer to the rules before challenging a gym leader.
Are you ready? Mail or Post to challenge."

It's great that you've made it this far, now let's see if you can continue.

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] NinetailsFire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Flames

Last edited by Megan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.marapets.com/
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:36 am

Hall Of Fame For Blaze Badge

None Yet
Back to top Go down
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Meg's Story

Megan still bounced the pokeball in her hand. There is a story behind this. You know? Being a Fire Type Gym Leader? I've always loved ninetails. You see, when I was a kid, I got lost in the forest at night. It was cold, it was raining, and wild pokemon came to attack me. Fortunately, a vulpix was passing by and saved my life using flamethrower. I knew then that a fire pokemon had come to save my life. Later that night, I found a nice empty hollow tree and settled in with vulpix. When morning came, I heard my name be called, it was my parents and my sister. Vulpix came to live with us then. And soon after that, we started battling and training along side eachother, we couldn't have been any happier. It didn't take very long until vulpix had evolved into ninetails. And soon, we became very successful. Ninetails has retired from battling, but she's always around to watch.
Back to top Go down
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:50 pm

The Rules

1. No Cheats/Hacks/Ubers/Etc.
2. THREE Is The Max Of Water Types You Can Have.
3. No Running Away From Battle/Turning Game Off During Battle/Etc.
4. Don't Challenge Me BEFORE You Challenge The Others [In Other Words, You MUST Have All The Gym Badges To Lead Up To Me To Start Battling This Gym Leader.
5. Max Level For Your Pokemon Is 50.
6. No Flaming
7. Read The Pokemon League Rules Too
8. If You Battled With Me Already On The Same Day, You Can Try Again The Next Day, Not Twice In One Day
9. If You Have Already Defeated Me And Have The Blaze Badge, You May Not Battle Me Again
10. If You Skip This Gym And Head Right Down To Dark, You Will Immediatley Will Be 'Exspelled' For A Week [Meaning, If You Skip My Gym, You'll Have To Wait A Week Before Battling Me And The Elite Four]
Back to top Go down
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Meet My Group

First, I'd like you to meet my favorite of them all, Ninetails!

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] 038-2

Ninetails is very amazing, your going to have to agree with that when you meet her. She's level 50, and is very bold, in fact, all the members of my team are bold. Ninetails is basically the heart of the group, take her down, and you'll basically regret it. -.^

Next Up Is CHARIZARD!! (RAWR!)

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] 006-3

This pokemon is one of the scariest in our group. Man, I wish he stayed a Charmander forever. Well anyway, Charizard is a very frightening pokemon why? Well, it's because he strikes fear into anyone's heart. Have you seen how he's acted in front of the Groudon? Yea, we go through alot. So Charizard is basically your everyday/night fright machine. lol XD

Let's All Cheer For This Here Rapidash!

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] 078-2

Rapidash is a REALLY fast pokemon. Not kidding. In fact, your probably going to be watching Rapidash beat you to hitting. I mean, her speed is just incredible. No wonder she won the Rapidash Race this year. But it's not just speed that's amazing, it's her strength.

RUN!! IT'S TYPHLOSION! HE'S GOING TO BLOW!!! (BOOM!)

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] 157-3

Oh joy! It's Typhlosion! He's one of Charizard's favorite brothers. Okay, maybe favorite brother. They've been pals since. Typhlosion and Charizard are basically your average dream team. Who wouldn't love this rowdy bunch? Typhlosion is on of the strongest pokemon we have on the force, wait, scratch that, he's the second strongest. He's one of the leaders that will take this team to victory!

You Better Watch Out... You Better Not Pout.... You Better Not Cry I'm Tellin' You Why.... Arcanine Is Coming.... To TOWN!

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] 059-3

Wow, I just don't know what to say about Arcanine, let's say, he's strongest, he's really fast, he's dangerous, and what? He's going to be beating your team! Not only is Arcanine strong and fast, he's got guts. What pokemon doesn't when he's the smallest in the team but it the strongest and possibly the fastest? I mean, he's a police pup if you ask me.

Well, that's it, thanks for taking your time for meeting the team.
Back to top Go down
Megan
Fire Gym Leader
Megan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 pm

OPENED

Gym Is Now Opened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]   Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Type Gym [Gym #7] [OPENED]
Page 1 of 1